What we offer
Our instructors are extremely skilled in creating an environment where learning is fun, engaging and interesting to all students. They offer developmentally appropriate programs that support active learning and promote children’s progress in all developmental areas. As the field of early childhood education has evolved, so too has the Creative Curriculum, Incorporating the latest research and best practices and taking the needs of every type of learner into account.
We use an academically challenging curriculum, developed in the United States, and adapted for our International student body. We follow forward-thinking, comprehensive, research-based and research-proven curriculum resources.The well supervised (low ratio), carefully planned, play-based curriculum draws from both the Montessori and traditional perspectives, providing students with structure and routine, while encouraging creative expression and imagination.
Our non-profit IPW preschool, an education foundation here in Poland, has a curriculum focusing on global citizens. We teach international culture, history and perspectives, and those hallmark features also make it international. At IPW students learn there is a big international world and there is more than just their own country and culture. We inspire the love of learning and international-mindedness.
High quality learning enviroment
We create a high-quality learning environment with hands-on, project-based Investigations, and learning through play to build a child’s confidence, creativity and critical thinking skills and to promote lifelong learners. IPW is a welcoming environment for families and students; we inspire and challenge students intellectually, creatively, emotionally and physically. The preschool offers caring, nurturing environment in which the children can develop socially and intellectually to become a confident and creative thinker.
TIGGERS Preschool 2500 PLN
FISH PreKindergarten 2400 PLN
OWLS Kindergarten 2400 PLN
Tuition is due 1st of every other month, with the first payment in August, and last payment in June (Both first and last payments are at a reduced rate, owing to the summer break). To view the calendar, click here.
FUNDACJA KULTURY I EDUKACJI
MIĘDZYNARODOWEJ / IPW
78 1160 2202 0000 0003 6570 9479
- Complete updated Curriculum and Academics from the United States
- All classes exclusively taught in English
- Extended care offered at no extra cost (2:30-5:30 p.m.)
- Two healthy snacks served per day
- Gymnastics Class, Art Class, Drama Class, Dance/Music Class, Intro to Music Class, Cooking Class, Library
We organize optional Activities and Athletic Clubs to be held during Extended Care such as: Taekwondo, Guitar, Zumba, and football (extra cost for these activities).
- All students, instructors and staff are covered under WARTA insurance while at and attending IPW for the duration of the preschool year
- There is a 10% discount for families having more than one child attending IPW or a 10% discount on fees paid for the whole year and made out no later than August 20th
- Each Application must be accompanied with a 1500 PLN non-refundable registration fee
Step by step
Prior to a student’s first day of the preschool, we must have the following documentation completed for the child’s IPW preschool file.
Please download, print, fill in and sign.